Wild Cats Balancing Puzzle
They Say That Cats Always Land on Their Feet
If you love cats, then this free standing balancing puzzle was made for you! Beautifully hand crafted out of European Beech, each kitty has its own delicate and intricate features. From their legs, to their tails and striking poses, each kitty looks gracefully acrobatic.
Each piece is made to fit together so there's no limit to the numerous dancing and stacking combinations as you try to balance to them together. Perfect for younger kids as they learn to create new and unpredictable patterns.
Great for helping kids to develop their dexterity and fine motor skills. These kitties are such a joy, we even know some adults that may be inspired to play!
- Hand made and unvarnished so they can be easily painted
- Each kitty is detailed with its own look and pose
- Unlimited ways to stack them together
- Helps development of right brain functions like creativity and imagination
- Builds dexterity and fine motor skills
- Make it a game by taking turns stacking cats with friends
- Winner of the Good Toy Award
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Did You Know That...
- Cats can't taste sweets as those taste buds aren't very reactive
- Ancient Egyptians treated cats like royalty
- Cats are able to sense an earthquake before it happens
- When cats touch noses, they are actually greeting one another