Tracked Vehicle Chassis Assembly Kit
Traverse Any Terrain
This educational construction kit assembles into a simple tracked vehicle. The Tracked Vehicle Chassis traverses over objects in its path and rough terrain. Use this kit as a stand-alone or combine it with other accessories making a more complex machine with more capabilities.
The set includes a wooden chassis, tracks and their associated wheels and sprockets, as well as a gearbox with a reverse switch. Users may also choose between the standard and high-speed gear ratios. The kit is designed to be easily put together or modified.
Requires (2) AA batteries (not included).
- Pre-cut wooden chassis
- Combine with other accessories (sold separately) for limitless designs
- A great creative toy for kids to develop an interest in science or crafting
- Easily assembled with everything included inside
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT
171 x 105 x 56 mm
Did You Know That...
- A chassis is generally the skeletal framework of any object
- Circuit boards are mounted to the chassis of electronic devices
- A car's chassis is called a rolling chassis
- There are two types of vehicle chassis (body-on & unibody)