Love Play. Learn.
Playfully delicious. Fresh sushi and two pairs of chopsticks are all you need for a delicious dinner. No cooking necessary! Hape's Sushi Selection is all the color, fun and challenge of sushi without the wasabi kick.
Young sushi chefs can prepare, serve and enjoy a sophisticated sushi dinner with all the sushi staples: sushi, wasabi, soy sauce, chopsticks and a realistic serving plate.
Perfect for role playing or teaching kids about unique types of food. Playing with new foods even encourages kids to try them.
- Promotes kinesthetic training and helps develop fine motor skills
- Great for role play. Your child's teddy bears will love the taste of sushi!
- Help build curiosity about new or unique foods
- Non-toxic and child safe materials
- Made of wood from FSC-managed forests
- 21-piece set including wooden soy sauce, chop sticks, dipping bowls, sushi & serving tray
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Did You Know That...
- Sushi is meant to be eaten with your hands
- Sushi can be characterized into six different types
- Sushi originated as a cheap, fast food where the rice wasn't eaten
- The accompanying ginger is meant to cleanse your palette