Remote Controlled (Wired) Rescue Crawler Assembly Kit
To The Rescue!
The Tamiya R/C Rescue Crawler is great for kids and offers hours of endless enjoyment. Get creative, have a blast building your own robot crawler and watch it crawl over the roughest of surfaces. It's front 2 tracks can raise up to 80 degrees and lower as much as 20 degrees, allowing it to cross barriers that would stop a normal R/C vehicle.
The rear-mounted crane arm is also controllable with the wired remote control, letting user pick up or drag objects, simulating actual rescue robot operations!
- Be creative and build your own unique crawler
- Use the remote control to move forward, reverse, left & right
- Front 2 tracks can raise up to 80 degrees and lower as much as 20 degrees
- Crawler can cross over many different terrains
- Removable rear hook connected to front 2 track units
- 3-channel wired remote
- Twin motor gearbox
- Crank axle gearbox
- Universal plate/arms
- Track sprocket idler wheel
Everything needed for assembly is right in the box. Requires (2) D batteries (not included).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Did You Know That...
- Many countries have specialized departments for rescue robotics
- They are developed to help save victims or catastrophic disasters
- These can include earthquakes, tsunamis, accidents & more
- Rescue robots were used to search for victims of the 911 attacks