Novafox 2WD Racer Assembly Kit
Join The Novafox Racing Team
This is an updated R/C model of the original FOX off-road buggy originally released in 1985. The 2013 edition is named Novafox.
The R/C model retains the dust and dirt resistance features of the original while employing dog-bone type rear drive-shafts to provide the vehicle enhanced reliability.
Download the manual here.
- Improved re-release of 2WD racing buggy from 1985
- Superb performance both on and off road
- Durable monocoque abs resin frame
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension with oil dampers
- Polycarbonate body with plastic chassis
- Front stabilizer reduces roll and oversteer
- 8 ball bearings used in power train
- New tire design, with straight ribbed front and oval block pattern rear
- Gold colored metal plated wheels
- Novafox model assembly kit
- ESC electronic speed control
- Type-540 brushed motor
Required Items For RC Functionality
- 2-channel radio transmitter, receiver & servo
- 7.2-volt battery pack
- Battery charger
- Optional: Tamiya PS/TS paint
- Note: Must use a round type battery pack. Square shaped batteries will not fit battery compartment.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT
425 x 225 x 133 mm
Did You Know That...
- The ESC controls the speed of the car by moderating the motor
- The receiver gets instructions passed from the transmitter
- The servo takes the instructions & sends them to the motor
- The motor puts this into action to carry out vehicle commands