Motorized Rowboat Assembly Kit
This one's a real throwback to the original man-powered rowboat. But this time the oars are powered by a motorized mechanism, which translates the motor's rotational movement into reciprocal movement. There are two attachment positions for the oar link rods, so the boat can be made to row in circles.
The one-piece hull is made from durable plastic material and comes with a Styrofoam float. Snap-together components and screws make this model very easy to assemble as well. Great for anyone interested in or learning about boating/sailing.
- Really floats and moves like a real boat in water
- Perfect for teaching or learning about boats
- Sturdy plastic hull holds all interior parts with no cover
- Oars can be placed in different positions to change the boat's trajectory
- Includes everything needed for assembly
Assembly and a AA battery are required (tools not included).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT
335 x 272 x 78 mm
Did You Know That...
- Rowing is one of the original sports in the modern Olympics
- Small boats can be used manually or with an engine
- The main body of a boat is called the hull
- The oldest boat recovered is thought to be almost 10,000 years old