Mini-Bike Model Assembly Kit
Fun on Two Wheels!
This easy to assemble Mini-Bike Kit will provide you with hours of fun and enjoyment through it's construction and operation. Similar to how the drivetrain mechanism of an actual bike works, this kit features a rubber band which transfers the motor's power to the pulley at the rear wheels. The wooden parts for the frame, fuel tank, and fender are all pre-cut and feature pre-drilled screw holes for easy assembly.
For even more convenience, the motor is simply snapped onto its mount while the wires only need to be connected for completion. The wide semi-pneumatic synthetic rubber slick tires ensure stable running.
- Compact 130 type electric motor
- Pre-cut wooden chassis
- Fuel tank
- Front forks & headlight
- Front & rear semi pneumatic synthetic rubber tires with plastic wheels
- Metal handle bars with rear swing arms & plastic battery casing
Assembly and a AA battery are required (tools not included).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
LENGTH x WIDTH x HEIGHT
153 x 48 x 100 mm
Did You Know That...
- The first steam powered motorcycle was made in 1867
- Motorcycle production ramped at the start of WWI
- Motorcycle helmets were invented by a neurosurgeon
- On average, motorcycles are about twice as fuel efficient as cars