Little Balancing Frogs Coordination Game
Don't Let Your Frogs Fall Into The Pond!
Little Balancing is a cute little game to help encourage communication between parents and children. Themed around frogs in a pond, this game helps to develop dexterity & coordination in young children by balancing the frogs on the water lilies.
Made for 2-4 players, players will balance water lilies on stands. As your child's skill develops, you can increase the height and amount of water lilies used. Once a player runs out of stands, a frog is placed on top of the water lily to complete the tower.
If everything is left standing once the frog is placed, all players get a point.
- A great game for young families to play (2-4 players)
- Helps promote communication while having fun
- Develops hand eye coordination
- Promotes understanding of sharing, taking turns and working together
- Helps children learn about cause/effect & risks/consequences
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Did You Know That...
- Frogs don't drink, they soak up water through their skin
- Their vision is almost 360° so they can see all around them
- It's a myth that frogs & toads can give humans warts
- Frogs sleep with their eyes open, they never close their eyes