Paris Illustrated Accordion
Discover the Magic of Music
This beautiful Parisian themed accordion was illustrated by French designer Nathalie Lete. Perfect for introducing your child to the world of music, this accordion is fun, easy to manage and tells the story of love & French history with its superb artwork.
It comes with 10 keys with 14 tones so that your child can have fun learning to play a range of songs and melodies. This is ideal for developing creative skills as well as musical sensitivity.
Vilac has made this toy with superb quality, so that one day your child may pass it on to their own as a family heirloom.
- Develop creative skills and an early love for music
- Easy to play keys made specifically for smaller hands
- Stylish Parisian artwork design by Nathalie Lete
- Wooden body with a compact size with playing strap
- Makes a beautiful gift for any occasion
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
17 x 17 x 10 cm
Did You Know That...
- The accordion was invented in Germany by Friedrich Buschmann
- They are typically used in folk, jazz, classical and pop music
- A popular nickname for the accordion is the 'squeezebox'
- An accordion can have either piano like keys or buttons