Balancing Elephant Circus Puzzle
Can These Elephants Defy Gravity?
These cute little wooden elephants make great acrobats. Your kids will love playing with this balancing elephant circus puzzle, creating original, gravity defying balancing acts!
Totally unique, play with friends and family to see who can come up with the most acrobatic circus performance. You can also fir the pieces together like the included pictures for an extra challenge. It's even fun to just sit back and watch them sit in their different poses. When finished, they sit perfectly in their box by following the included picture.
Without realizing it, kids will learn about organization & developing strategies while playing and taking care of their toys. it even makes a great party game for adults. Elephant Jenga anyone?
- Great for kids of different ages, add elephants as kids get older
- Helps develop the concept of practice through trial & error
- Perfect for reinforcing confidence through praise after a job well done
- A tool for developing communication and taking initiative
- Helps build dexterity and other fine motor skills
- Winner of the Good Toy Award
- Hand made from Beech wood and can be painted
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Did You Know That...
- Elephants are the largest mammals that live on land
- An adult elephant cant drink over 60 gallons of water each day
- A newborn elephant can weigh over 250 lbs
- Elephants have terrible eyesight but a keen sense of smell